Monday, December 12, 2011

Dara dan Bom 2NE1 berbagi foto mereka di MTV Times Square Studio

Dara: We're at ~!!! MTV Times Square Studio!!!!!!!!!! Bba Bam!!! ^0^ I was almost forgetting about updating while I'm relaxing in NYC!!! We'll be performing here at this studio!!!~~TOMORROW!!! ^0^ Now, I realize this moment!!! +.+ Kya~!!! NOLZA!!!

Now we're ~!!! MTV Time square studio!!!!!!!!! Brother night!!! In New York and the rest on a day ^ 0 ^ Bonnie had forgotten!!! We!!! Tomorrow!!! Here!!! The show!!! I 'm!!! ^ 0 ^ directly and Bonnie realise that cheered me up!!! +.+ μΊ¬~!!! Let's play!!

Bom: We just came here to have a rehearsal~ MTV Times Square Studio~~o(^▽^)o We will be performing here at this studio tomorrow~~kk^____^ Blackjacks, you are all gonna come here to see us, right~~~???\ (^ ______ ^)/Now, it makes my heart flutter ~ ~ kkk we now came to the rehearsal studio to MTV Time square (^ ▽ ^) o o ~ ~ right here tomorrow gone ~ ~ γ…‹ ^ ____ ^ Folkways Black Jack is a lot of them ~ ~ ~ come off largely to small Barbizon paintings???\ (^ ______ ^)/It's a little flutter's now ~ ~ γ…‹ γ…‹


No comments:

Post a Comment